We love making healthy fun para todos, but we also love making studying fun, if that’s even possible.
I’m working on a series of blog posts for the nutrition student who is on their way to becoming a dietitian. These posts reflect all the things I wish I had when I was on my way to becoming an RD, so I hope it’s helpful for you.
This page however, think of this as your table of contents for all posts RD2BE. Bookmark this page and check back often to see when new posts are live.
Registered Dietitian Exam
- 5 ways to make the study material yours
- How I passed the RD exam
- What I used to study for the RD exam
- How to make a study schedule for the RD exam
- Find your study strategy
- I don’t want to study anymore what should I do
- Tips on finding study material for the RD exam, besides Inman
- I failed the RD Exam .. twice, now what
- What to do after the exam
- Besides studying what else should I do to prep for the
- Tutors you should know about
- 5 steps to take after not matching to the DI
- Match Day Resources
- 5 things I wish I would have done before starting the DI
- Tips for surviving the DI