Ever wake up with just enough time to get dressed and not enough time to prepare a meal? Well we’ve got the solution for you. Our easy to make and easy to eat breakfast sandwiches!
- 12 Eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups veggies (spinach, broccoli, peppers, etc.)
- salt & pepper to taste
- 9 slices of cheese (~1/2 pound)
- 9 whole wheat English muffins
- Preheat oven to 350F. Crack all the eggs and add yolk and egg whites into a large bowl.
- Into the large bowl add in milk and whisk together.
- Once combined add in your vegetables along with salt and paper.
- Prepare your baking dish, Either coat with oil or use. nonstick baking pan.
- Pour egg mixture into pan and place in the oven. Cook for 20-3o minutes, keeping an eye as eggs will inflate.
- Once cooked let cool and slice into 9 squares.
- Assemble the sandwiches. Adding an egg square and slice of cheese to each sandwich. Once completed wrap in plastic wrap and bag all of them in a freezer safe bag.