Here’s a list of Mental Health resources that you can refer to, this will be updated periodically.
PLEASE NOTE: This list should not be used in substitute of medical attention from your primary care physician and medical team. If you’re experiencing any concerns contact your medical team for help.
- Speaking with your doctor
- Finding a therapist: Psychology Today, Zencare
- NYC Well is New York City’s free, confidential support, crisis intervention, and information and referral service, call them here 1-888-692-9355
- Online Therapy-Talkspace
- Trans Lifeline Hotline: 877 565 8860
- Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255
- Meditate with Breathe App
- Sleep Health with Tuck
- Feel Good IG Accounts
to be continued